Mesotherapy Treatment in Delhi
Mesotherapy treatment is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face and body. It is administered via numerous types of FDA approved medicines, vitamins and minerals directly into the mesoderm, the layer of fat and tissue underneath the skin which results in healthier, smoother and radiant skin. Mesotherapy is a medical technique innovated in the 1950s by a Frenchman called Dr.Michel Pistor. It was initially used to treat rheumatism, sports injuries, and for the improvement of blood circulation. Today, Mesotherapy is treated with success for cosmetic conditions like skin rejuvenation and improvement, hair regrowth and treatment of fatty tissue.
HOW DOES MESOTHERAPY WORK FOR SKIN?
- The procedure involves tiny superficial injections of Hyaluronic Acid or other cocktail combinations directly into the epidermis and mesoderm (middle layer) which helps to nourish, rejuvenate, boost cell activity and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. After a course of Mesotherapy injections, your skin will look not only hydrated and glowing but also radiantand firmer. Following a healthy diet and a routine exercise regimen can help enhance the results of mesotherapy.
- Mesotherapy can be more effective with a course of 4-6 treatments at the interval of 2-4 weeks.
- There may be some superficial swelling and signs of tiny needle marks after treatment which will settle in 24-48 hours. This may take a little longer around the eye area so clients may need a longer recovery time.
- This can be done with local anesthetic for approximately 30 minutes before your treatment to ensure client comfort.
BENEFITS OF MESOTHERAPY TREATMENT FOR SKIN
- Quick, Easy and painless
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Increased firmness, toning, and elasticity of the skin
- Improved skin’s complexion and radiance
- Prevention of wrinkles
We Can Help You
Dr. Mahima Wadhwa is one of the best Mesotherapy Treatment specialist in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. You need an expert for such treatments and she has been practising for more than 10 years and have worked with several big reputed Institutes for such treatments.