Hair Loss Treatment – Best Hair Loss Treatment in Shalimar Bagh
Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi
It’s normal to lose hair. We can lose between 50 and 100 hairs a day, often without noticing. Hair loss isn’t usually anything to be worried about but occasionally it can be a sign of a medical condition. Some types of hair loss are permanent, like male and female pattern baldness. This type of hair loss usually runs in the family. Other types of hair loss may be temporary. They can be caused by:
If you are facing heavy hair fall, completely depressed with hair fall and finding out for solution to regrowth of your hair, then you are the right place. You can stop searching for the information and enroll for the hair loss treatment.
Different Types of Hair Loss Conditions includes:
Hair loss may seems to be same, but it is different from person to person due to it different condition. Importantly the specific pattern hair loss determines the best possible treatment to regain the lost hair. The overall hair loss is classified as follows.
It’s a most common type of hair loss, men and women are the victims for this kind of hair loss. Many researches confirmed that 70 % of men and 30% females across the world expected to go through the androgenic alopecia. In this form of hair loss hair at the top of scalp is most affected. Initially in men it starts with hair thinning, develops at the crown area or temple area or both and speared across in horse shoe pattern.
It is an auto immune disorder. Alopecia areata bring the hair loss in the form of patches, it is also called as patchy hair loss. This cause because of immune disorder and it impact any portion of the scalp, body. When body fails to identify its own cells, the immune system treats hair likes outside and attacks it. Then the hair starts falling in round shape. Of those effected from alopecia areata disorder, only 1% to 2% face complete hair loss from not only the scalp but also the complete body.
alopecia Universalis is the advanced level of hair loss to the alopecia areata. In this condition effected people will lose complete scalp and body hair. This condition cause the circular patches of hair loss.
is a form of alopecia mostly seen in the women, it’s more like manmade cause. The main reason behind traction alopecia hair loss is usage of rubber bands and hair pins and making knots such way that tights hair roots for long time. Hair strands cannot holds the pressure for long time and tears off from the roots. Then sheds off. The hairline recedes leaving short and broken hair along the fringe. The only way to remover from this condition is to tie the knots loosely.
is a psychiatric compulsive disorder that influences the person to pluck his own hair. This kind of condition is more in Childers, and will be recovered in adulthood. On close inspection will identify broken and twisted hair in patches across the scalp. In chronic cases, scarring alopecia may result.
This is another form of hair loss condition. This kind of disorder characterized by the complete loss of hair on the scalp.
in this condition 85% off hair in growth phase where as remaining 15% hair enters into Telogen phase. Telogen effluvium disrupts the remaining hair and more amount of hair enters the resting phase. With this hair naturally thinning and with untreated thinning, it creates baldness all over the scalp.
Diffuse alopecia mostly causes because of intense emotional stress. Chronic diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus, anemia, chronic renal failure, amyloidosis, liver failure, inflammatory bowel disease, dermatomyositis, lymph proliferative syndrome, and other chronic infections such as HIV and secondary syphilis.
We Can Help You
Dr. Mahima Wadhwa at Skinved Cliniq is an expert hair fall specialist and have been exemplary in recent times. Call us +91- 98994 90241 for consultations and visit our clinic for quality treatment.