Wart Removal Treatment in Delhi
Causes For Wart Formation
Warts occur when skin cells are infected with a virus called human papillomavirus (HPV). There are many different strains of HPV, which can cause warts to appear in different areas of the body. In some cases, HPV can be sexually transmitted and could lead to certain genital cancers in addition to causing genital warts. The more common types of skin warts–which are found on the feet, hands, and other non-genital areas of the body–are also caused by strains of HPV.
Symptoms of Wart
• Small, fleshy, grainy bumps.
• Flesh-colored, white, pink or tan.
• Rough to the touch.
• Sprinkled with black pinpoints, which are small, clotted blood vessels.
Skin Wart Removal Treatment
A wart is a common but irritating skin growth that can appear anywhere on the skin, including on the feet, face, legs, and genitals. Depending on where the growth appears, your dermatologist may recommend:
– Wart Removal Surgery (Laser or Cautery)
– Intralesional Injections
– Cryotherapy (Wart Freezing)
– Oral and topical medications
How many Sessions Required
1 to 3 sessions depends on type of treatment, at the interval of 3 weeks.
• Dryness and peeling of skin.
• Hives or itching.
• Redness of the skin.
• Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, or tongue.
• Tightness in the throat.
• Unusually warm skin.
• Patients with the history of recurrent warts may have to look for more aggressive treatment methods for curing warts.
Post Treatment Care
– Do not pick at your wart
– Always wear shoes in public if your wart is on your foot
– Keep the wart dry as much as possible
– Do not allow anyone to touch your wart (except your dermatologist or caregiver)
– Do not scratch your wart
They Can Help You
Dr. Mahima Wadhwa has a vast experience in wart removal treatment and have given best results in recent past. Book your appointment and get your consultation done today.